Warranty & Repairs
Warranty period and cover
ROBOGO electric scooter is warranted against defects in manufacturing materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment, in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. If a defect arises during the warranty period, ROBOGO will, at its option:
- Repair the affected products at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability;
- Exchange the affected products with functionally equivalent products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, Products that are at least functionally equivalent to the products it replaces; or
- Refund the original purchase price for the affected products.
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts (unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship), and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, water damage, improper operation, maintenance or storage, use of the scooter not in accordance with the instructions in the User Manual, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
- To make a warranty claim you must contact ROBOGO customer service through the website www.robogo.com.au or directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- The purchase invoice number
- The serial number of your scooter
- A description of the fault and detailed documentation, including photos or videos where possible
- Upon receipt of the claim, proof of purchase and a description of the product defects, ROBOGO will assess the claim and update you with instructions on how it will be handled.
- If required, you will have the option to send the product to ROBOGO ‘s service centre. It is your responsibility to make sure the product is properly packaged to protect against damage during shipping. It is recommended to use the original packaging of the scooter.
- The customer will bear all expenses related to making a claim under the warranty.
Repair time and out of warranty cover
We will be happy to serve the customer with any out-of-warranty repairs. In this case, the cost of repair and spare parts (in addition to the additional costs involved) will apply to the customer.
For any repairs, we can either arrange to have spare parts sent out to the customer, or have the scooter sent to our repair and service centre, after which it will be returned to the customer. Repair times may vary depending on location and type of fault encountered, but we expect a maximum 3-week turnaround time.